FACIAL UBTAN | DIY FACIAL UBTAN
An age old recipe of our grandmothers is going to clear your complexion naturally.
Do you love using natural ingredients for your skin? Well, the wonders they can do to your skin is not unknown to us. While growing up my mom used to make me some cleansers and ubtan using products from her kitchen. Back then I had no idea what they are called but I loved using them. Since natural skin care has always been a part of my beauty regime let’s make this easy but effective DIY facial ubtan today which I swear by.
- gram flour – 1 tbsp
- sandalwood powder – 1 tsp
- whole milk – 1 tbsp
- turmeric – a pinch
- lemon juice – 1/2 tbsp
|DIY Ubtan Ingredients|
Take all the above mentioned products in a glass container. Mix them to get a thick paste. If you feel the paste is too thick for you simply add a few drops of rose water or plain water but do not make it runny by adding too much of liquid.
|Take them in a bowl|
|Make a thick paste|
HOW TO USE
|Wash with water|
- This ubtan contains some miracle ingredients.
- Sandalwood power calms down skin, removes pimples and blemishes, revives skin irritation.
- Gram flour acts as an exfoliator, controls oil secretion and clears complexion. Turmeric has great antiseptic properties. It also helps lighten skin tone and makes your skin glowing.
- Milk moisturises and softens your skin. Lemon removes dark spots, blemishes, brightens and evens out skin tone.
- Together they give you the best skin lightening and brightening effects. This ubtan exfoliates, evens out the skin tone, provides moisturization all at the same time.
- All natural ingredients.
- Easily available.
- Very cheap and affordable. Saves a lot of bucks.
- No side effects.
- You can customize this according to your skin type and needs.
- Since this an all natural and home made product it will take some time to show the best results. Over the time you can feel your skin is getting healthier. You have to be patient and wait for at least two weeks to see the visible change.
- Storing this ubtan is not possible. The milk will turn sour. Though you can mix the dry ingredients and keep them in a jar but using it while travelling is hectic.
In fact making this at home will save you thousands of bucks.